I was lucky to have an adopted older brother. I still remember him baby-sitting my fellow sisters and I. We loved to torment him. Yes, I remember thinking up ways to get him to chase us back into bed. He used to get so mad. Thank you Jeff for putting up with us and continuing to look after us. Here are some pictures of Jeff with his sweet wife, Julie, and their precious two kids, Jasper and Jaden, with our little Emily. Thank you for all you do for us JCT4.
What sweet pictures Amber, thanks for sharing. You are very lucky to have had Jeff in your life. Now your double the luck with Julie and you add Jasper and Jade and that is like more love then a person should be allowed to have. You are doing a great job on your blog Amber, I love it.
1 comment:
What sweet pictures Amber, thanks for sharing. You are very lucky to have had Jeff in your life. Now your double the luck with Julie and you add Jasper and Jade and that is like more love then a person should be allowed to have. You are doing a great job on your blog Amber, I love it.
Post a Comment