Header

Header

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Support Groups

Although support groups have some interesting cannotations, what I would like to start is a support group for young mothers who are in school (since you won't ever see this at any other school, obviously BYU is my choice). Recently I have realized that I am not the only crazy person taking classes with a very young baby and that we all need help. So, my question is how do I go about organizing this group? I have already told a few of my friends with babies about it, I just don't know exactly how to start it. Any ideas?

2 comments:

The Evelands said...

Hey, don't they have one of those boards in the Administrative Building or Wilkinson Center where you can put up cards with for sale, events, etc.? I think that would be a good place!

The Evelands said...

If you go on the BYU website, go to students, social links and clubs. Then you can select a link that says Start a Club. Its too late to start one for the Fall semester but you can start one for the Winter semester. That might be another idea! Good luck!