Since I haven't said this lately (at least publicly), I love my husband. I need to take a few moments to praise the man who heads our family. A list seems appropriate:
1) He is going to school full-time and working part-time and still manages to pull of fantastic grades! He is also the last to go to bed and the first to wake up.
2) He volunteers at the hospital (that's right folks, no money involved!)and serves whenever he can.
3) He fulfills his church responsibilities (including his busy calling) with his whole heart and never complains.
4) He is very neat and clean. He even puts down the toilet seat, without me ever having to ask him.
5) He takes Emmy from me on rough days, without any questions and proceeds to rock, hold, and cuddle her. He also dances with her (R&B of course).
6) He cooks me dinner on the weekend and takes me out on Friday, without fail.
7) He is an AMAZING father.
8) He honors his Priesthood and his temple covenants as well as keeps himself spiritually fit.
9) He does thoughtful things for me like fixing me breakfast and lunch, picking up after little messes, and changes the diapers.
10) He served a faithful mission for two years. Then, he came home and married me. A very wise man.
Alas, my friends, I must post some pictures of my sweety tomorrow. We are using our batteries for our camera in this contraption on the crib that plays music and keeps Emily asleep. A necessary sacrifice.
3 comments:
It makes me so happy when I hear a sweet wife say such kind things about her husband! There are few men in this world who are such amazing fathers and husbands, and I think we need to hear the positive more often than the negative! You are a sweetheart, and you are both lucky to have found eachother. Thank you for your wonderful example! Kiss your little Emee for me!
Amber: Thank you so much for loving our boy with all your heart. Any man would be just thrilled to not only have that unconditional love, but to have that loved openly expressed to one and all. We are absolutely blessed to have you in our family!
Dad and Mom (T and N)
You are right,you married your prince charming and you will live happily ever after.I am soo glad little Emily has him wrapped around her little finger as rightly it should be!The next time you give her a kiss,give her one from Alden.(Alden wrote that)I love your devotion to each other.Love you!
Post a Comment