I decided that I needed to get some homework done (the horror!). I put the Queen on the boppy next to me. She loved it. She began talking to the angels around her, looking and giggling at me, and kicking her feet. As a testament to how big and strong she is getting, she preceded to kick herself off the boppy. Like this.

What's a mom to do? I put her back up. Once again she kicked herself off the boppy.

As you can clearly see, she was enjoying herself. Until she realized that she was lying down. She provides me much needed entertainment while I try and do the never-ending homework. I love the break.
2 comments:
She is by far one of the sweetest, and most beautiful babies that I have ever seen! She is so happy! That is a true testament to you as a mama my friend!
The queen is very happy,and that is what we like. We are so excited to see all that energy up close. I'm glad you choose to go listen to Sis.Beck.Your a good woman!
Post a Comment