I am so grateful that I can be a mom. This will conclude my series, for now, but I may add to it through the years. The main purpose was to remind me through the stressful times about how glad I am to have this precious angel. I will always remember going to my mom for comfort for anything from bloody knees to bad grades. She has given me the band-aids throughout my life to make it through my tragedies. I only hope that I can do the same for my little bunny rabbit and also for my future children. Thanks, mom. Emily had her two-month well baby check-up last week. She was lucky enough to get 3 shots. She cried. I cried. The rest of the day was very heart breaking as our usually happy baby was very sad and in pain. Ben and I wanted to console our beautiful bunny rabbit in some way. So, we gave her a bath. I did not think we would get any smiles, but smile she did...kind of like this:
By the way, we love this girl.
1 comment:
NAKED!!!
Post a Comment