Also, she felt that I was not clean enough so she soaked my left leg.
Needless to say, she was quite content when she got out of the bathtub. You can tell by how she grabs her feet.
Although I felt that I may not be able to do it alone, I did and I survived. Alas, the finished product.
We had fun, the girl and I.
2 comments:
Yeah, success! Amber she just gets more and more perfect everytime that I see her! What a doll! I cannot wait to see you guys at Christmas! I am just itching to hold that little lady! LOL!
I am so glad your back up in running with the pics. and commentary. You look like I do giving Alivia and Kaden and Abby a bath last night. They wouldn't quit splashing me.The best part of the bath is how good they smell afterwords!
Post a Comment