Header

Header

Friday, December 19, 2008

Who Needs an Alarm Clock When a Baby is Around?

I haven't set an alarm clock since Emmy was born. She wakes me up WELL before I need to arise and set my house in order. It is during these times that I like to lounge in bed and enjoy the laughter from the beautiful little girl. Everyday I thank God for the gift he sent us. We love being parents, even when we feel like we know NOTHING about it! This is probably the most wonderful part--the learning process. It is all about becoming perfect, right? That will take A Long Time, but I am patient. *hello that is why I became a mom at a young age*.

What is on the check-list today? Get the house ready for our Christmas Holiday. If only I could have a little help....

Dear Mom,

Would you mind bringing some of your children over to help clean my house? It is ONLY a few duties: vacuuming, washing dishes, drying dishes, putting dishes away, doing all the laundry from our 3 overflowing laundry baskets, folding the laundry, putting the laundry away, picking up the little messes spread around our house, cleaning the bathroom, shopping (I am TERRIFIED of the snow) oh yes, and playing with the Emily in between there. But, don't worry, I will allow your children to do all the hard work.

Oh, would you be a dear and make dinner for us, for A WEEK. That's all.

Thanks, love you lots!

Your always independent Daughter.

I guess this means it is time to start the whites. At least I get to smell the delightful scent of bleach and laundry soap (and I am truly serious about that one, I do enjoy the smell).

Pictures will be forthcoming. Our camera has disappeared. The husband will have to find it for me (as he was the last person to see it).

2 comments:

Munson Family said...

Yes I will be glad to make your meals for a week, and the kids will be over in a few months. I hope your planning your trip around weather.I'm sure you'll get as much done as me today.

Tyler and Carisa said...

I totally love the smell of bleach too!! Plus, if your household laundry is like ours whites will be your biggest load - so it's really the biggest job. Everything after that should be easy!! ;D