We have a dear family friend who has been struggling with some health issues for awhile. These issues reached a high point the past couple of months. I have laughed, cried, and been completely inspired as I have heard the stories she, and others, share about her experiences. In fact, tears still come to my eyes when I think about what a lovely person she is with her complete devotion to her husband, her daughters, the gospel, and service.
To April:
Thank you for being a light in my life when I am at my low points. I absolutely love you and your family. You are wholly beautiful because of your talent in pointing out the good in everyone you meet. Thank you for showing me what it means to be a mom.
If you would like to meet this special lady, just click
here.
2 comments:
Oh my heavens my friend, thank you so much for your sweet message! I don't know how deserving I am, but your kind words have made me cry! We just adore you and your sweet family, so thank you! You have made my day!
That was very sweet of you,and it is very true!
Post a Comment