3 Things.
Part 1.
Emily has become quite mobile. While she can't crawl yet, she is able to get to anywhere and particularly anything that she wants, her own way.
Part 2.
Emily has progressed in language from cooing and gurgling to making vowel- and consonant-like sounds. Notice her distinct "bah" sound. I love it! But don't worry, she still grunts to let us know if she is mad, frustrated, tired, and/or hungry.
Part 3.
It is official. I have talked with my advisor and filled out the slip. I am graduating! Hooray! I will be finished with all my classes by June and so will walk in August. We are all very excited! For family and friends who would like to celebrate with us, a few things are being planned around that time (like a Lagoon trip), so you can either comment or send Ben or me an e-mail to let us know of your intentions. I think that I will look great in blue, don't you think so?
I think that is all for the fabulous news. Enjoy the lovely week!
5 comments:
Yay. One yay for our little genius and another one for the adult genius. I'm so happy to hear that you're graduating in August! I thought you were graduating in December, this is even better. I'm sure it will make your life a lot easier. Congrats!!!! I'm sure I'm ok in assuming that Eli will want to celebrate with you (I know I do), so once we get some logistics down, I can get my hopes up. I'd love to celebrate (I hope there's cake!) :)
Congrats on graduating!! It's definitely a grand accomplishment - and you are setting such an amazing example to your little one. Keep going... you're so close!!!
Congrats, sweetie. That is just great. We are so proud!
T and N
It will be one big celebration in Aug.We are all very pleased and excited for your accomplishments,we knew you could do it.That Emily is the sweetest thing.Can you believe how fast they grow?
Let me thank you again for the videos. It means SO MUCH to keep up with the girl's landmarks!
Post a Comment