Header

Header

Saturday, June 6, 2009

A Little Note to Everyone

Since B. has left, I began writing little letters to him. Less any of you feel uncomfortable reading them, please know the intended audience is ALL OF YOU. I use the letters as a unique way of updating everyone while keeping B. included in our daily activities.
With that said.....
I made it through a whole week! I managed to keep up with homework, if only barely, while keeping the Queen alive and happy. Yay!
Of course, I can't take ALL the credit. In fact, I can't take MOST the credit. The only way I was able to make it through alone was because Heavenly Father took care of me. He helped me finish homework EVEN when I was throwing up in the morning, exhausted at night, and attempting to thwart danger in all of the Queen's escapades throughout the house. It has been difficult, stressful, and frustrating to the point of tears. I have learned to call upon others for help and support.
Looking back, I still don't know how I made it through a mid-term exam, writing a 15-page paper, finishing my results and discussion section for my other 15-page paper, reading hundreds of pages for classes, math homework, and keeping up with the Queen. I still have much to complete (like revisions for both my papers, preparations for two presentations, more reading, and more math homework) but I don't feel without hope like I did at the beginning of the week. I know that Heavenly Father is watching over me, taking care of me, and sending me lots of help.
When I feel really down, I watch the Queen's joy and remember that I have loads to be grateful for: my marriage, B., the Queen, an apartment (even if it has spiders), a car, a computer, and all my talents. Even though B. is far away, he is still my greatest source of support.
While I have much to do to finish the semester, I feel confident--okay, somewhat confident--that I can finish. Thank you all for your prayers. I have felt them support me during my times of greatest pressure. I appreciate all your support and encouragement. Truly, I would not have finished school without all your encouragement.
To B.: I am so proud of you for getting into this internship! I know that you are learning so much and becoming a better researcher, scientist, and student. I love you!

1 comment:

The Brugger Bunch said...

What a PERFECT and most wonderful idea! your children will read thos one day and be so touched by your strength and the love that you have not only for them but for your sweet husband as well! Love You!