The Queen's back-to-school 7 AM face
The day has come. After a wonderfully long summer, school has again started. I am sure many of you feel the same way as the Queen does about this. But, for me, one thing is different.
I will not join Mr. B. at school this year. Nope, I am, kind of, a certified stay-at-home mom. Of course, I couldn't sit still for that long! I am working part-time: I watch three little girls so their momma can finish school this semester.
School has started just perfect for Mr. B. He managed to catch mine and the Queen's flu. Just in time for classes! I know, I had to send my dearest husband to school feeling horrible. To top it all off, today is his longest day. Oh, dear.
Perhaps, to make him feel better, he can think of reading the Queen stories. The Queen loves to read books. She especially likes if she can fully engage in the action of the story.
Reading "Goldilocks and the Three Bears"
To celebrate the new school year, I decided to re-evaluate our blog. Along with moving it over to a new web address, I realized I needed to figure out what I wanted from this blog.
I know I don't want it to be an update blog. That is just too boring for me. So, what do I want?
Well, I want a place to share my joy as a mother. Along with my struggles.
I want a place to write about how proud I am of the Queen and, especially, of my dear Mr. B.
Finally, I want a place that I can talk about the greatest and hardest parts of being poor, starving, college students. I guess now that I am no longer a student, it will more be me describing these things as the wife.
Now, I feel better. I hope that all of you are either enjoying the start of school, or your last days before it begins.
1 comment:
Good luck to Ben and with the move! Your apartment really isn't set up for kids so I'm glad you're making the move. I've been kinda out of it lately -- I thought the Queen's birthday was the 19th!! It seems like August just went by while I didn't pay any attention. A lost month off of my feet. Should I send the diapers to the new or the old address???
Post a Comment