Header

Header

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sister-Brother Moments

The Queen loves her brother. Really! Here are some of their recent moments.




Manly is very strong. He can hold his head up for minutes at a time.

 
On top of that, he rolled over yesterday! You may or may not believe me, but I have two witnesses: Mr. B and Nema. We were all very shocked. 

The Queen has loved having her Nema here. One more person to play with!

That's all for us, folks. 

2 comments:

The Two of Us said...

They're so cute together. It looks the girl is trying to eat his head in the first two. hehe

I'm so glad that everyone is healthy and happy.

The DuPree's said...

Congratualations!!! Little baby boys are so fun! I'm sorry to hear that your labor was not the most pleasant. I guess it's all worth it in the end though! Congrats on a beautiful family!