Header

Header

Friday, January 22, 2010

The Queen is Growing Up!!

Yes, my little Queen is finally getting bigger. She is also getting smarter. It is fun to see her imitate our words and play dress up.


 

The Queen enjoys getting into everything. She is now big enough that we have to move things up. She has also figured out that she does not like it when we close doors or lock her out of the kitchen.

 

Something, that is someone that she does love is her brother. She loves to hold him, play with him, and give him kisses. She is also learning how to help me get him dressed. The scariest part is when she tries to pick him up from wherever I have placed him. Poor little guy, his sister is a little too aggressive with her loving. I am sure he will be fine with it when he gets a little bit bigger.

 

 

Her Nema recently sent her a beautiful dress. She really does look like a Queen while wearing it.



I am so proud of my little girl. She is the sweetest thing. While I may get frustrated with the things she does at times, I am grateful that she is my little daughter
 

No comments: