Why am I tired? Because parenting can be exhausting. Just ask Andrew.
Since the babies are sick, they don't sleep very well.
During nap time, Emmy will sit in her crib and "talk." Yup. She will sit in there and say "agajjabja" which I assume means "Get me the heck outta here ma!" She would much rather play with her balloon and eat granola bars.
Have I mentioned that Emmy has 6 teeth now? No? Well, she does. 3 on top and 3 on bottom. We think she is getting more. I'm pretty sure our thinking is flawed. We have been sure that she was cutting teeth since she was born. No joke.
Moving on.
Emmy celebrated her 18 month birthday on the 17th!! Happy 18 months, girl! She decided to look smart for her birthday celebrations, which included a dreaded trip to the store, and watching her daddy work on homework all day. I did let her have some sugar free pudding for dinner that night. Go me!
Since nobody bothered to call and wish her happy birthday, we decided to take all of you out of our will. I guess that means our yellow couch will be going to our (fictional) dog.
In other news.
Andrew doesn't like to sleep either. He prefers to roll around with his daddy on the floor.
Kid, I understand.
He also likes to eat all night long. I really do feel like a cow.
Speaking of cows, Emmy can saw "moo" now!
She also said her first sentence last night. She said "I want a cookie!"
What did we do? We gave the girl a cookie of course! I don't have pictures of said cookie, just imagine some delicious vanilla concoction and Emmy's delightful face.
That's all from us, folks!

3 comments:
The kids look so cute and happy. Keep up the good work :)
Miss you guys!
Love, E+C
That was funny stuff!! hang in there it is all worth it in the end!!
I thought the 18 month celebration is going to nursery!They look so happy for not getting any sleep.
Love ya! Mom
Post a Comment