Both babies have colds. Drat. They are miserable. Well, almost. The Queen is just as busy as ever. She has learned to unzip her clothes.
Exhibit A
Exhibit B (And notice that she is sitting on a perfectly sized throne? What can I say? She knows her seat size.)
She likes to get into Mommy's diaper bag, purse, wallet, and anything else that is in her reach. Mommy hasn't been able to find her driver's license since the last time the Emmy emptied it. Don't tell me to put it up because I do. Since she has gotten taller, she can reach pretty high now. We are still adjusting. She is learning to climb up onto things as well. If she were a bit taller, we would be in even bigger trouble. Another reason I am grateful she inherited our short genes.
Emmy on top of the table. Don't ask how she got on it. Like any good mom, I decided to take a photo so I wouldn't forget.
Emmy on top of the table. Don't ask how she got on it. Like any good mom, I decided to take a photo so I wouldn't forget.
Have I mentioned this girl's hair lately? It is wild!! Even when we comb it, it goes right back to looking shabby. Oh well. She is still cute, though!
Andrew is as mellow as ever. He also likes to be held by his momma. No swing, bouncy seat, or crib for him!! I would be frustrated but I can't get over how cute this kid is!
Like all babies, he loves his tummy time.
And his momma's lap.
Ben and I love our babies.
Even when they wake us up at night.
Hey, maybe winter will end early and the colds will disappear fast!!
2 comments:
Hehe! Sounds like you have your hands full. :) They are both so adorable - for reals. And I love their hair!
Keep dreaming!They are so cute.I will get Emily some repelling equipment the next time we get together.
Post a Comment