Header

Header

Monday, April 19, 2010

La De Da De Da

For some reason I thought I would have so much spare time after I graduated.  I am still looking for that spare time.  I guess I failed to remember how much my babies fill in all the extra gaps.  In between feedings, diaper changings, making meals, cleaning, doing laundry, I seem to disappear.  The funny thing is our house is still as messy as it was a few days ago.  And I had all day to clean it.  
Ok.  Maybe not all day.  The truth is, I would rather sit on my butt after taking care of the kids all day then clean.  There you have it.  
That being said, blogging is kind of the last thing on my mind.  Pictures aren't.  In no particular order, here are some pictures from the last few weeks.  Enjoy.


Yes, these kids are as cute as ever.  

I do have one more thing--a request, really.  
I submitted a post for a writing contest.  It just so happens that that post is one of the finalists. If you would, pop on over here (click on the "here" Nana and Papa) and read all the posts.  If you think mine is the best, please vote for it! I'm serious, only vote for mine if you think it is the best!! To prove this, I'm not going to tell you which is mine. 

Happy reading!

1 comment:

Lindy Johnson said...

yes, it's true, your kids are adorable! and congrats on being a finalist in the writing contest!