They are so cute! Hey those pjs look familiar.. hmm where have I seen those.. oh! On a much skinnier baby! =) Your little guy fills them out well! We are still waiting for Lincoln to fit his clothes that way, I guess he is just a tall boy.
I had a toddler once. Now there is a tall hairy man shaving in the bathroom who looks like my son. Do I worry less than the toddler years? Not so much. Am I grateful to be a mom? Absolutley! thanks for sharing your inspiration!! Can't wait to see my grand--niece and nephew (eek! am I that old?) ;)
4 comments:
Great, Amber, THANKS!!!!
Hi Emily!!! You are all grown up!!
Grampa
They are so cute! Hey those pjs look familiar.. hmm where have I seen those.. oh! On a much skinnier baby! =) Your little guy fills them out well! We are still waiting for Lincoln to fit his clothes that way, I guess he is just a tall boy.
We really miss you guys!
Love, Shan
I had a toddler once. Now there is a tall hairy man shaving in the bathroom who looks like my son. Do I worry less than the toddler years? Not so much. Am I grateful to be a mom? Absolutley! thanks for sharing your inspiration!! Can't wait to see my grand--niece and nephew (eek! am I that old?) ;)
Post a Comment