We like to encourage Andrew to crawl by placing him on his belly and enthusiastically saying, "Go! Go! Go!"
Emily used to shove her brother to the floor and yell, "Go! Go! Go!"
Needless to say, Andrew was not too amused.
Now that Andrew is actually starting to crawl, Emily no longer feels this is necessary.
Instead, she sits on his back when he is in the crawling position
and yells "Go! Go! Go!"
Ummm. Yeah.
Andrew entertains all of us by his rocking motions. He will get on his hands and knees and rock his hips, like he's doing some sort of dance.
To move around, he uses his own special way. He goes from crawling position, to sitting up, to crawling position, to sitting up.
He's quite efficient at it.
And when he's too tired to crawl, he lays down on the floor.
Because we are all about fitness here, I only let him rest for a few seconds. After that I make him do push-ups.
Yes, while wearing that silly hat.
I think he needs to work on his form, no?
I think by next week, he'll be zooming from room to room, chasing after his sister.
Just thinking about their giggles makes me smile.
1 comment:
Hehe, your posts are both funny and adorable. Look at that buff little man! And it's a good thing he has an older sister to keep him in line. :)
Post a Comment