Header

Header

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Summer is about family. Pt. 1

Two weeks ago, the kids and I returned from our awesome Boise trip.  I felt renewed and ready to take on anything.
Including a visit from Ben's dad.
Just kidding.  
Really, though, Ben's dad did come visit but it was fabulous!  Since our camera broke, he let me take his camera and use it for my own purposes.
Mwahahahahaha.....
Um, I don't know why that was included. 
I used it to take pictures of him and the babies.  It was wonderful!
For his first day here, we went to the zoo.  
 Emily thought it was great.
 Ok.  She really did.
We went everywhere!
To see the elephants, the giraffes, the ostriches.
I think our favorite was the bird show. My, oh, my! They did a fabulous job putting that on! I think it went a really long way to encourage Emily in her future veterinary pursuits.
Not that we're pushing her that way...
Andrew was thrilled that he was included in the fun.
Even the adults were fascinated by the exhibits.
The zoo brings back the kid in all of us!

My favorite part? The elephant hose.

The zoo was so much fun that I think we'll do it again real soon!

No comments: