With Ben's crazy schedule for this week, I decided it was in my--and the kid's--best interest to head outta town. On Monday morning (4:30 AM) I left for the 6-hour drive to Idaho.
So far, we haven't done much on account of me getting really, really sick. Thankfully I have been surrounded by family that has taken care of the kiddos while I, um, hung out in the bathroom. Not such a great way to vacation but at least I had someone taking care of me! (Thanks Mom!)
The babies have really enjoyed their time here. They've loved it so much that they get up at 5:30 AM just to get a head start! Unfortunately, their aunts and uncles aren't as willing to get up early. I guess they just don't know how much they are missing.
Since I was sick, my brothers and sisters have willingly entertained Emily and Andrew by taking them out to the trampoline. Emily absolutely loves it! She especially enjoys jumping around with her Uncle Aaron. She runs around him as fast as she can then jumps on top of him.
Andrew watches all of these awesome activities from the sidelines while giggling ecstatically.
When inside, he will crawl to the windows, climb up on them, and laugh enjoyably at all the activities his sister and aunts and uncles are pursuing.
Andrew watches all of these awesome activities from the sidelines while giggling ecstatically.
When inside, he will crawl to the windows, climb up on them, and laugh enjoyably at all the activities his sister and aunts and uncles are pursuing.
Emily has been disappointed that we have not swam in the pool yet. Since I am feeling much better today, and have eaten more than a bite of toast, I have high hopes that today will be a super fun pool day.
Ben is missing us like crazy back home but is excitedly completing his essays for his secondary applications. He has been asked by all schools but one for secondaries and has already been invited to an interview in Arizona! We are so excited by this stage of the application process.

1 comment:
what adorable babies you have! bummed i will miss you by such a short amount of time... :( drive safely and give lots and hugs and kisses to emmy and hermy for me!
xoxo
Post a Comment