I won't be talking much about my miscarriage and subsequent grief here. This is the family (i.e. kid's) blog. If you want to know more, you can always check out my Making the Moments Count Blog. (And, no, that's not a plug. More of a redirect.)
Let's see. Days 2 and 3.
During one car ride I decided to take a picture of Ben because he is so hot.
One of the days we went to breakfast with Ben's mom and step-dad. It was pretty yummy.
![]() |
| Just for the record, I do not take pictures like this purposefully. Ben just chooses to make these types of faces. |
The rest of the time, we chilled on the boat. Ben swam in the lake while I sat on the deck. Hey, we both played with the kids!
We ate ice cream and hung out with the family.
For Papa Wayne's party, we ate this cake
Listened to a speech (or 2)
and celebrated this wonderful man's 70th birthday.
It was a wonderful trip and delight to see all the family!
Thank you Papa Wayne and GGMel for flying us out! We were so happy to be part of the wonderful events.
Finally, we flew home. The kids were awesome on the plane ride (to and from), I'm totally serious. (These pictures were taken on the layover on the way home.)
Awesome trip, awesome people. Thanks everyone!


































1 comment:
Looks like a blast! Andrew's eyes are amazing, by the way.
Post a Comment