Header

Header

Monday, October 25, 2010

Meal time with Emily.

Emily: Mom!  I want rice and beans.
Me: Okay.
(Serves rice and beans.)
(Emily takes a couple of bites and pushes rice and beans away.)
Emily: Mom! I want hot dog!
Me: Okay.
(Serves hot dog.)
(Emily eats half of it and pushes it away.)
Emily: Mom! I want cereal (pronounced reeral).
Me: Okay.
(Serves a bowl of cereal.)
(Emily eats three fourths of the cereal and pushes it away.)
Emily:  Mom! I want crackers.
Me: Okay.
(Serves two crackers.)
(Emily eats one cracker and gives the rest to Andrew.)
Emily: Mom! I want down.
Me: Okay.
(Thank goodness.)

5 comments:

Thomas Turner said...

Ha Ha! Hi, Emmy!!!!

Gampa

Elizabeth said...

Man, you're way too nice! I just serve one thing and my kids can eat it or not, but they won't get to eat again til the next meal. Try it. She'll start eating eventually. ;)

Kristen said...

Camie does this all the time, but I sure don't take it as well as you do! I usually get frustrated by the 2nd food and then she either gets to starve or eat a piece of bread.

Which, of course, always ends in a tantrum because I'm such a mean mommy, but oh well. :)

Bryson and Tara said...

Oh, I feel your pain. Meal time is not a happy time in the Kearl home most of the time. Sophie is unbelievably picky and doesn't want anything healthy. I don't handle it as well as you do...

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! She's a girl who knows what she wants! LOL