I didn't really forget about the Oregon trip for Ben's medical school interview, I just happened to misplace the camera chord so wasn't able to upload the pictures. We left on October 6th and came back October 10th. It was exhausting. And fun.
All the pictures are uploaded now. Oh, my, goodness. There are a lot of pictures. Enjoy!
First.
We visited with Papa. He met Andrew for the first time! Emily and Andrew really loved playing with the toys Nana and Papa bought for them!
Papa took us to the park Ben used to play at when he was a little boy. As expected, Emily loved the swings.
Andrew enjoyed hanging out with Papa.
Ben braved his nemesis, the merry-go-round, for Emily. Even though he had to close his eyes the entire time.
Ben and Papa shared a family tradition of placing the babes on their shoulders.
I captured a picture of Ben smiling.
Ha ha! OK. I really did.
Second.
We visited Nana in the rehab center. She looked marvelous. I may have cried when we saw her.
Emily and Andrew enjoyed the room we were in, immensely.
That evening we enjoyed a delicious dinner with Papa. The next morning we visited with Nana again, ate lunch with Papa and helped clean up a little.
We left that afternoon for Portland. While in Portland, we visited with Aunt Sue and Henry. It was a lovely visit! They watched the kids for us the next day so I could attend the interview with Ben.
I blame my exhaustion for not taking pictures of either Aunt Sue or Henry.
The visit was very lovely. We are so glad we were able to go as a family to Oregon!
We visited with Papa. He met Andrew for the first time! Emily and Andrew really loved playing with the toys Nana and Papa bought for them!
Papa took us to the park Ben used to play at when he was a little boy. As expected, Emily loved the swings.
Andrew enjoyed hanging out with Papa.
Ben braved his nemesis, the merry-go-round, for Emily. Even though he had to close his eyes the entire time.
Ben and Papa shared a family tradition of placing the babes on their shoulders.
I captured a picture of Ben smiling.
Ha ha! OK. I really did.
Second.
We visited Nana in the rehab center. She looked marvelous. I may have cried when we saw her.
Emily and Andrew enjoyed the room we were in, immensely.
That evening we enjoyed a delicious dinner with Papa. The next morning we visited with Nana again, ate lunch with Papa and helped clean up a little.
We left that afternoon for Portland. While in Portland, we visited with Aunt Sue and Henry. It was a lovely visit! They watched the kids for us the next day so I could attend the interview with Ben.
I blame my exhaustion for not taking pictures of either Aunt Sue or Henry.
The visit was very lovely. We are so glad we were able to go as a family to Oregon!
1 comment:
These pictures are just priceless! As usual, thanks so much. We love you!
Dad
Post a Comment