Header

Header

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

In which my kids make me laugh.

My kids are hilarious.  That's all there is to it.

Like when I bring a chocolate shake home, and Andrew steals it.











He was not happy when I took it away.


 Or the time when Ben shared his big jug of gatorade with the kids.  You know, from the jug.










In exchange, Ben was able to hold Emily.



I was able to take cute pictures of Andrew and his beautiful eyes.



And Emily had a melt down when we took the jug away.


A fair trade, I'd say.

Lastly, the time when I spilled water on the floor and the babes started licking it off the floor. I was only able to capture Emily, but Andrew started it.





Oh yeah.  These two make me laugh daily.

2 comments:

Thomas Turner said...

Great job, Emmy and Andrew!! Thanks, Amber.

G

Bryson and Tara said...

Funny pictures! Yeah, sometimes you can either laugh or cry at these kidlets...so it's better to laugh!