Header

Header

Sunday, November 7, 2010

In which we celebrate Halloween.

We did it.  We celebrated Halloween.  

I know, I know, we are pretty much amazing.

I kicked it off by taking the kids to our ward's trunk or treat.  Sans Ben.  While I wanted to scream by the end of the evening, I was proud of myself for taking the kids.  I think they had fun...at least I hope so.  

Since I was too busy keeping track of Emily and holding Andrew, I did not take pictures.

Thankfully, Ben worked on Halloween day, not night, so we were able to go trick-or-treating that night.  And we took photos.



Okay, so it's only two photos.  BUT STILL.  We took them.

Emily really enjoyed trick-or-treating.  It was priceless to watch her walk to the door, bag in had, knock, and say, "trick or treat!"  Oh, my heart.

Andrew just wanted to drink his bottle and take the costume off.  That's cool.

It was a very enjoyable evening.

Later on, Emily put on Andrew's costume.



Go ahead and say it with me,  "AWWW!!!"

Overall, a good Halloween.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWW!!!! Too very cute!

Thomas Turner said...

AAAWWWWW!!!! Just adorable! Thanks for the great pictures.

Grampa

jill 'E' jam said...

You really are awesome for taking them! That is an amazing accomplishment by yourself :D