We thought Emily would make a smooth transition from her crib to the toddler bed.
We were wrong.
She refused to nap and, subsequently, kept Andrew up by throwing toys, clothes, and books in his crib.
At night, she would stay in bed for an hour or so than wake up screaming and start pounding on the door. More often than not, she ended up in bed with us just because Ben and I were desperate for some kind of sleep.
After a week of this, we decided to forgo the bed, for right now, in favor of sleep. That is, sleep for us.
Still, the kids enjoyed (jumping on) the bed while it lasted!
At least potty training is going well.
2 comments:
Haha! That's how I feel about pureed foods right now. Too stressful! Good luck! It's better not to force things. I'm sure she will be ready soon though!
Hooray for potty training! :D Toddler bed... big thumbs down. You need your sleep! Hang in there!!
Post a Comment