As we are (and maybe you?) stuck inside for the day, how about some pictures to enjoy.
During Ben's spring break, (the same week we bought our new car) we celebrated by going to Salt Lake. There we visited Temple Square and had a blast.
Emily requested to see "Jesus."
After the kids had ran all over the place and exhausted both Ben and I, we took them outside to enjoy the scenery and try to take some cute pictures.
Because they love Ben so very much, I took a variety of kid + daddy pictures in different places. These are my favorites; they show the kids' personalities so well. Ha.
I also tried snapping a few individual shots of the kids. Only Emily fully cooperated. Isn't she beautiful?
At least Ben let me take some photos of him.
Isn't he sexy? I sure think so.
Next, I worked really hard to get a few sibling shots.
They kind of cooperated with holding each other's hands.
But after a few minutes they were finished with our photo shoot.
Oh well. They sure are cute together!
Naturally we couldn't leave without getting a few pictures of just Ben and I.
Andrew loves water. LOVES water. He wanted to climb into every fountain at temple square. Ben, thinking he would scare Andrew, finally let him get in one particular fountain (or fake spring).
Andrew was more excited than upset.
Emily, on the other hand, was more hesitant.
She only put her feet in. This episode shows the contrasts in their personalities: Andrew is far more fearless around water, and most other things, and always has been.
Andrew *might* have been soaked.
By the end of the day, Ben and I were exhausted.
But we were very glad to have taken this little day trip.
4 comments:
Great pics, sweetie, thanks!
Dad
Sounds like a fun day. Cute photos!
Very cute pictures!! Eric and I used to sneak our feet into the fountain by the conference center, hoping no one would come by to get us in trouble - these pics reminded me of how fun that was!
I love the one of you and Ben with the temple in the background. Perfect.
I love the picture of Emily with Jesus. Thank you for posting. Love you guys.
Post a Comment