With the aftermath of the [third] miscarriage, and the impending move looming above me, I called in the troops for help. My mother quickly drove the 6 + hours to pick up the kids so Ben and I could heal--me physically and both of us emotionally--and pack without untimely interruptions and melt-downs.
It's hard to admit defeat. It's even harder when I said good-bye to my babies, knowing I wouldn't see them for two weeks and feeling immensely guilty that I cannot be what they need.
Alas, no tears from them. Their grandma and grandpa and aunts and uncles have kept them well entertained.
I suppose heart-wrenching can only describe my position.
In the meantime, piles are rapidly collecting around the apartment as I comb through various closets. The current move countdown is T-9 days. You better believe I am anxiously waiting to be reunited with those beautiful babies.









6 comments:
Please let me know if you need anything! I would love to do a dinner or whatever!
The kids will be well taken care of and loved! Enjoy this time the two have together to heal. I'm so sorry about the miscarriage. I hope Heavenly Father will help heal the pain both of you are going through.
So sorry to hear about the continued miscarriages. My heart is heavy for you guys. Be careful out in the mid-west. Kinda scary out there right now.
You can do it!!
Amber Im so sorry, I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better. Take comfort in knowing the Lord loves you and you have friends who are willing to help and be here for you. Please let me know if I can come help at all! You and and Ben have been so great to us, Id love to return the favor. Thanks so much for all you do and who you are! Love you!
I think you were as wise as wise can be to have your mom help. Would that we all could be so wise and ask for help more when we need it.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.
~Michelle
Post a Comment