On Saturday, Ben and I packed up our little Ford with all our earthly possessions. We cleaned the apartment and bid Provo adieu.
At 11 pm.
We arrived in Boise at 6 am and slept for a couple of hours until Emily and Andrew woke up.
When we heard them upstairs, we ran quickly up the stairs, opened the door to the room they are sleeping in, ran in, and swooped them up into our arms. I don't know who was more excited, the kids or Ben and me.
For the past few days, we've been enjoying our kids and re-charging our very low batteries.
It's been wonderful. Really wonderful.
It's been wonderful. Really wonderful.
We will be here for a couple more weeks then on to the second leg of our very long trip.
A small sample of what we've been doing. {More what the kids have been doing...but who wants to see Ben and me anyway? We all know why you visit this blog.}
My parents keep bringing the kids around dogs--it's almost like they are trying to influence my kids to convince us to get a dog. IT WON'T WORK.






























6 comments:
One big happy family!
Thanks, Amber, can't wait to see you! And, much love to your Mom and Dad for hosting you all.
T
Loved the pictures and I'm glad you guys made it there safe! It looks like they are having a blast!! Good luck with everything girl!
I'm so glad you're back together with your kids! I'm sure life is easier now that the move and separation is over. Good luck with the next move!
Have you moved yet? I hope all is going well. Looks like you all had a blast in Boise!
So, I just read through your last several posts on your other blog and for some reason, I can't comment on any of the posts... But I just wanted you to know that you and your family are in my prayers right now. My heart is weeping for you and I wish I could give you a big hug.
Post a Comment