Header

Header

Thursday, July 21, 2011

We Made It!

Barely.  After an extended vacation--if you can call being homeless and visiting family a vacation, which we can--we drove the 28 hours (which took us 36) to our new home in Missouri.

I love it here.

Seriously, I do!  Humidity and intense heat indices (because of high humidity) will not deter my adoration of our new home.  With lovely parks, wading pools, lakes, rivers, hills, and GREEN everything, I feel like we've been transferred to a different country.  This Western girl is ready to take on the Midwest.

I have taken pictures of our new place but will need a few days to get everything uploaded and all that other stuff.

Until then...I'll post funny anecdotes and kid updates when I can and if I can remember them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! You made it! And 36 hours?? You deserve a prize. Yowza.

Thomas Turner said...

Yay!! Let us know when skype is ready.

Dad

Jamie said...

Glad you made it. We want pictures!!!

Bryson and Tara said...

I'm sure you're happy that drive is over! After driving from Dallas to Salt Lake with just me and an 8-month old Sophie...I know how awful that can be...

Best of luck getting settled in and enjoying your new home!