Header

Header

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Memorial Day

Now that we are almost to October, I will talk about what we did on Memorial Day! I am organized like that.

Nothing super exciting, but we did hang out and watch football, as well as picnic at a beautiful park close to our place.




Ben pushed the kids on the swings.




The kids played on the playground.




And we had an excellent time.



Yup. That was the extent of our Memorial Day celebrations. Hey AT LEAST WE GOT OUTSIDE THE HOUSE.  That's something to be proud of. 

3 comments:

Thomas Turner said...

Thanks, Sweetie. Talk to you next Sunday.

Dad

Elizabeth said...

Oooh, that is a gorgeous park! I can't even remember what we did on Memorial Day! I notice Emily's got a necklace on.....Kelsey just started wearing necklaces. Actually Brayden and Kelsey fight over who gets to wear which one. ;)

Steve said...

Those are sweet pictures, love to see the photos. Mom