I have some CRAZY news: I'm pregnant, again. Since this seemed almost entirely impossible, the doctor had to show me the test so I would believe him.
Anyway. Things are going well, I think. I am on Progesterone, (like always) Folic Acid, (because I can't take Prenatals), and doing bi-weekly blood draws. It's AWESOME.
Physically, I take a 2-4 hour nap daily, sleep in late, and go to bed early. Apparently I am REALLY tired.
I feel nauseous about 20 hours/day and will often wake up dry heaving. Queasiness is awesome, I promise.
My back is constantly aching. I can't lift the kids anymore, or anything for that matter, so I make Ben do all the grunt work. He really appreciates that.
My belly is getting bigger. OK, that's not actually true. It was already big to begin with but now I use the excuse of "I'm pregnant!" to explain away the baby bump.
To avoid feeling stressed, I watch The Office and reruns of SNL. It does wonders for my anxiety.
I am also continuing to work-out, though I've had to discontinue Pilates and can only do Zumba. Can't really complain about that.
As for how far along I am...I have no idea. Really, none. Since I didn't have a period post-miscarriage, and considering I got pregnant within 2 weeks since miscarrying, the only way to know is via hCG levels and an ultrasound. I will most likely have an ultrasound within the next 2 weeks and will be able to determine then when my due date is. Basically, I am thrilled to be pregnant again and am finding optimism to be easier this time around. As they say, 5th times a charm! (Alright, that's what Ben and I say!)
3 comments:
wow, wow, WOW! i am so excited for you! hoping the nausea keeps up (and you know i mean that in the best possible way!) love you, girl!
I hope you keep feeling crappy and run down. =D
Sending lot of positive energy your way...
We send our wishes for a healthy pregnancy, as well as a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment