Header

Header

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Life Right Now

Things are crazy.  Like really crazy.  Sometimes I feel dizzy by all the driving and cleaning and working and schooling that occurs on a daily basis.  Crazy doesn't mean bad, though.  It's just, well, crazy.  Let me share our daily schedule.

5 AM: Wake up, work out, do homework, etc

6 AM: Kids wake up, feed them breakfast, etc

7/7:30 AM: Take Ben to work

8:30 AM: Baby-sitter comes, I go to class

10/11 AM: I come home from class, eat lunch, start on homework/housework/etc

1 PM: Kids (hopefully) take nap

3-4 PM: Walking, cleaning, playing, running errands

4:30 PM: Leave to pick Ben up from work

5:30/6: Dinner, start bed time routine

6:30/7 - 10/11 PM: I do homework while Ben takes care of the kids.

The weekends are the only time to rest, except that we are still moving into our house.  So the last 3 weekends have been crammed (literally, from 7 am - 11 pm Sat AND Sun) with moving/cleaning/unpacking/shopping/etc.  Ben and I are beyond exhausted.

Yet we are smiling. More than ever before.  We're settling into a good routine and since we haven't had that for over a year, it's nice.  I'm happy, Ben's happy, the kids are happy, and there's not much more we could ask for.

No comments: