Maybe because I felt like crying when 1. my love called to tell me he would be home after he finished his homework (so sometime around midnight)and 2. Emmy screamed at me while I tried to do dishes and other housework things. Or maybe just because I missed you.
Then I thought about some memories I have.
I remembered the times that you screamed in the car just to scare mom.
The other times when you made bizarre animal noises just to annoy our YW leaders.
Can't forget when you would scream at people in the car.
Or yelled at people to move over so that mom could get into a lane during busy evening traffic (which worked).
Of course the times that we hung out with Kelsey doing random stuff.
And being with Josh & Josh: playing hide-and-seek, without their knowledge.
Suddenly a smile played on my lips. I was happy. Without you even being here. Thank you for brightening my day through our many happy memories. I hope that you aren't feeling too sick today. But, if you feel crappy, think about the happy times we hung out together. And remember to bug mom for me.
Love,
Your Ol' Sis
4 comments:
What a fun and tender post. One of the things that I have always loved and admired about you Munsons, is that you all truly love and care for one another. I love how you are always there for one another, especially when times are tough and you need eachother. Thank you for being such a wonderful example!
Amber that was really sweet. I too remember those times,and they seemed very annoying to the mom in those situations, but entertaining!
Thank you Amber! I have some really good memories with you. Hey maybe I will do a post about my favorite one.. I love you Amber and I'm glad I could make your day better:)
Ambroshia this is coming from your bro Austin, That was a great post it made my day that much better remembering some of those memories that you and Autumn always seemed to be in haha well i love you so much Sister!!
Post a Comment