Header

Header

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Why I Love Being A Mom, Part 4: Multi-tasking

Although I do have to choose between homework and holding my beautiful angel, many times I choose to do both:



What is the fun in choosing one or the other?



Who said that being a mom and going to school was impossible? Well, to be truthful it can be difficult. However, I would not change where we are at for a moment. Besides, I give Ben some daddy and baby time when I go to class, which he loves. I must say that I am so grateful for the help that I have received from Heavenly Father. I especially feel it when I have been up all night and get up to take a test at 8 the next morning. I still haven't failed a test... thankfully the minute amount of studying I can do pays off (with enormous help from a loving Father in Heaven). Besides, if I had decided to wait until I finished school I may not have been given this precious girl.



Family: Isn't it about time?

5 comments:

The Brugger Bunch said...

You are amazing my friend! I admire you and all that you are doing! I love reading your blog, and love how much you love being the mama!

Carbajals said...

Oh my goodness she is getting so big! She is soooo cute!!!

Paul and Shannie said...

So I just realized, we may have been in the same hospital at the same time when we were born!! Wow! I was born April 21 1987 in Boise ID!!! Crazy! =) No wonder why we get along so well!

Munson Family said...

Amber you look so good in those pictures.I'm so glad God made us muti-taskers.You wouldn't get anything done.

Bryson and Tara said...

I am amazed that you can do so much! She's very cute. We're excited to see you guys on Sunday.