I think she looks so much like you when you were a baby. She is so cute!!
She is so dang cute how could you resist!?!
By they way I still can't get over the fact that we were born days apart in the same city! Who was your doctor? And what hospital?
She is sooo cute.She is getting so big.I think she will be walking when I see her next. So,not fair.Playing with Emily is soooo much funner then doing laundry.Abby agrees.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I think she looks so much like you when you were a baby. She is so cute!!
She is so dang cute how could you resist!?!
By they way I still can't get over the fact that we were born days apart in the same city! Who was your doctor? And what hospital?
She is sooo cute.She is getting so big.I think she will be walking when I see her next. So,not fair.Playing with Emily is soooo much funner then doing laundry.Abby agrees.
Post a Comment