Header

Header

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hordes of Angels

A few weeks ago, I put Emmy in her crib after she fell asleep to see if she would stay asleep long enough for me to get something done (insignificant stuff like dishes). All the sudden I heard a giggle. Followed by another giggle. I was taken aback by these glorious sounds, so I had to go into the room to see what my precious Queen was giggling at. I found this:


Okay, so she decided not to pose. Well, another photo opportunity arrived last night (and the night before). Lately, Emily gets tired around 11:30. So, we do what any good parents do- try and rock her to sleep. Unfortunately, she does not want to sleep. Sure we get her to doze off for a few minutes or more and then Ben (or I) will come to me (or go to Ben) and say "It isn't working, will you try". We decided that something new needed to be done. We tried the crib. We put her in the crib when she was drowsy, and laid down ourselves. A few minutes later we hear "squeal" "giggle" "ahhhh" "goooo" "gaaaa" "ahhhiiiaaa" "giggle". We turned to each other and smiled. We look into her crib and see her giggling at something in the air. We figure that her friends from Heaven like to come and visit her at night. We really like that she has lots of company, we just kind of wish that they would think to come and visit her a little bit earlier so that Ben and I could get some sleep. Oh well, at least she makes us laugh.




Thank you angels for watching over our Queen.

2 comments:

Eli and Christine Turner said...

It sounds like someone up there is watching over her and it sounds like she likes it.

Munson Family said...

I love when they do that,keep the pictures coming.I love her smiles.