Toward the end of the photo shoot, she did give me a smile.
In case you all are wondering, she is getting better everyday (from her cold). She is still snotty-nosed, but not as sick as before. The only problem is that I developed a stomach virus. Now The Girl gets up every hour at night because I don't have enough liquids in my body to provide rich milk for her. It only gets tiring after the TWENTIETH day in a row. Ben really enjoys it, especially when she wakes us up with her piercing cries. I think these are the only moments, lately, that we ever argue. I won't tell you what about because they only make sense to those who are sleep deprived. It does make for nice comedy moments the next morning.
3 comments:
Awe, you guys just need some sleep. Hopefully Emmy will let you after the finals are over. Maybe if you ask her nicely...
Ambrosia and Gen you better tell that Emily to stay as cute as she is now and not grow up!!
What great news. I am so happy that she is getting better. I love that little red glow to their heads, when their hair is just starting to peak thru!! She is stunning!
Post a Comment