Header

Header

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

She is So Cute, that I Really Don't Need to Dress Her....

The Queen has a cold. This means that Ben and I get 10 hours of sleep every night, oh I meant 10 MINUTES of sleep. Nonetheless, we love her and feel so sad that she is in complete misery. Despite the sickness, she gives us plenty of smiles and enjoys playing.
I try and dress her in warm clothes, especially at night because of the rapid drop in temperature (like from 40's during the day to the teens at night).
Today I couldn't resist the cute yellow shirt and blue overalls. I think you can see why.
It seems like she is constantly changing. She looks so different today. She is growing up, I guess.

2 comments:

Carbajals said...

I got the answer, give her some vodka just like they used to in a bottle. It will solve all of your problems:)

Munson Family said...

I love all of Autumns antidotes,they are so great.I don't know that I would try that one,but who knows.She has those sick eyes. I am soooo sorry baby!