Now that school is over (well almost) I can spend a lot more time with Emily. I have really enjoyed the little moments of just precious bonding that occurs on a daily basis. Of course, if you want, you can check out my more inner feelings about many subjects here.
Header
Sunday, December 7, 2008
These Are Special Times
Now that Emmy has discovered some independence, she does not like certain things. These include (but are not limited to) swaddling, laying down on the couch, and mom ignoring her. I have remedied one situation: I put her on the boppy sitting up. She really enjoys that.
She also lets us know when she is happy, and when she gets angry.
Now that school is over (well almost) I can spend a lot more time with Emily. I have really enjoyed the little moments of just precious bonding that occurs on a daily basis. Of course, if you want, you can check out my more inner feelings about many subjects here.
Now that school is over (well almost) I can spend a lot more time with Emily. I have really enjoyed the little moments of just precious bonding that occurs on a daily basis. Of course, if you want, you can check out my more inner feelings about many subjects here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amber its time to change your background. Turkey day is over.Alivia had me play the little films over and over.We love them!
Alivia is going to try and suffocate Emily when you come to visit, because she will want all the attention to herself. Just like Ashley did to me when I was a baby. Alivia beats up Sadi because she gets to much attention.
Post a Comment