We have enjoyed our splendid weekend. I think that Ben and I enjoyed it a little more than Emily. As I mentioned previously, she has a double ear infection. The poor little angel is having a hard time sleeping, eating, and has been throwing up and suffering through diarrhea. The doctor requested that we come in today to make sure that everything is okay. After checking her, he said one of the ears is healed and the other ear is still pink. He told us to keep giving her the antibiotic for a couple more days and the infection should be gone. This is happy news except for the fact that the medication is hurting her tummy. As horrible as this is, we want her to get better. Even if it means that we have to give her yucky medicine. I look at it like this, there are times that we all have to suffer through something yucky until we heal. For example, when I had my appendix out it hurt! But, after (like a week or two) it stopped hurting and I felt much better than I did before. Thus, Emilywill take the meds, will feel yucky, but ultimately she will be better off than before. At least she still smiles through her pain. Bless her.
Now you know why our hearts melt whenever we see this little angel. She is also the reason why we want to have 20 more kids. We will let you know how that goes.
If you didn't notice, she is now sitting up completely on her own! She has been doing this for a couple of weeks now. What a big girl!
3 comments:
Sweet little one, darn it I am so sorry that she is still struggling! It is always amazing me how these little ones can be totally miserable, but still keep that sweet smile on their tiny faces. What a sweetie, and such a great example! We sure love you guys and miss you! Hang in there:)
She is SO adorable. Her eyes are so blue and her skin looks so soft and her smile is so happy and precious!
She looks soo cute,I'm glad she is getting better.I am so glad you had a long weekend to heal a little.Alivia has an ear infection in one of her ears. She doesn't even complain weird.She went to the Dr. today she could hardly wait for the sucker at the end of the visit.
Post a Comment