Something about watching Ben and Emily is quite enrapturing. These two are so similar in looks(although she has my fiercely independent and stubborn ways) that it shocks me to see them together. If you don't believe my words, believe my pictures.
So many sweet father and daughter moments. I am so grateful that I have a husband who loves his daughter so much. When he comes home and she is sleeping, he will give me a kiss and then go into her room to stroke her soft cheeks. Love it!
Emily is independent. She tells us what she wants and when she wants it, through a series of grunts and cries. Sometimes she will refuse to nurse because she wants to hold the bottle. This kills me! I want to feed my baby! We see this as a forecast of what is to come. This little independent spirit will be a great sister and leader for her future siblings. I love her very much!
Most Saturdays are my favorite days. I can stay at home, play, and cuddle with my sweet angel all day long without worrying about class. I think she enjoys it as well, especially when she gets to play with all her new toys (that we have now taken out of storage). I attempt to put her on a huge blanket so that she does not roll onto our carpet (because the carpet grosses me out and harbors little choking hazards), but alas she goes whither she desires. Usually to the chair legs and electrical cords. All the things I'd rather she left alone. Like I said, she is independent. I just do my best to watch her every move, and hide the cords. Her increased mobility is tricky, she has fallen off our couch and bed twice this week already, but it brings many opportunities for cute pictures. Don't you just love her eyes?
I am addicted to this girl.
3 comments:
Thanks for posting the pictures. Congratulations on the internship by the way. It sounds like a great experience. I can't wait to see you all. Little Em seems very much an individual, must be some good parenting.
I LOVE THOSE PICTURES!!!! There is something so tender about seeing pictures of a daddy with his little swetie! I love everyone of them!
She is adorable. I love the pictures of them together! You guys make a wonderfully cute family.
Post a Comment