I am an intern with a professor who runs a website designed to break down the research on families into applicable pointers for families. I absolutely love it! Not only do I get to read premier research (from all the best journals), I get to write! Recently (meaning 2-3 weeks ago), an internship fair was held in which my fellow intern (Katie) and I recruited potential interns.
I know you can't see the booth all that well, just believe me when I tell you it was fabulous. We are also entering our internship into another internship fair, this one for prizes. Wish us luck!
Soon I will post the link to the articles I have written. That is, once (and if) they are published. If they aren't published, I will post the link anyway. The site is a tremendous help to parents at all stages in their lives.
3 comments:
I can't wait to read your research! As one research-head to another, you know that there is nothing like it!
T
Congrats!! I really hope your articles do get published!! That'd be great! But make sure you post them either way... I need to start reading up... =D
Way to go! That is great!!!
Post a Comment