Our little apartment is cluttered with toys. In fact, it looks like we have had a baby invasion. One look at the "second" room in our house and one will see:
a baby stroller (we keep it inside to keep it from being stolen and ruined by the weather)
a baby crib
an exersaucer
a basket full of baby toys
a rocking chair
the Queen's dresser, stuffed to the brim with all her clothes
a high chair
Needless to say, walking room is scarce. At the end of the day, we look around at our apartment and realize that toys are scattered everywhere. Thus, we feel overloaded.
Despite the messes, seeing the Queen hug her teddy bear is worth every second.
Finals are a hop, skip, and jump away! (Don't you love that saying?!?!)I have 3 months left of school, and I feel the freedom calling. Nonetheless, I am enjoying all of my classes. I have had so much fun learning about teenagers, aging, astronomy, researching, and writing. I love my internship, and will be in a competitive internship fair next month! I am so excited! I am trying to finish all the projects that are due at the beginning of next month, now, so that I may concentrate on other things. I will be sad when school ends, but I sure am looking forward to spending time with my angel. Love to you all!
3 comments:
Amber: I'm so glad you keep this so faithfully, and so sorry we couldn't call Sunday. Our goal is to be more regorous re calling! Again, can't wait to see you next month!
Grampa T
Her hugging the teddy bear is quite possibly the sweetest, cutest thing I have ever seen. I agree with your comment on my blog regarding marriage. It is such a sacred gift that the Lord has given to us. In Eli and my wedding vows we swore to "Live everyday as a gift of God," well, I'd like to think that being married alone fulfills that promise. How could I not see the gift in such a wonderful blessing? Don't Turner men make the best husbands?
You are so positive and so cute when you explain all about the girl,maybe when you are out of school will get to chat a little more or something like that.I hope you are all well,Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment