I return to this song in this post to remind me of sad days. But, since you came back, only happy days. I remember that time apart will not be forever.
I shed a few tears into my pillow, in the shower, and even at church. But the sound of your voice cheers me up.
It is different this time. You left a piece of you with me. Not the teddy bear, but the girl. The girl who smiles just like you.
Like you, she comforts me when I am sad, and helps me remember all the blessings I have received.
So I start my vigil. I pray for you every time I think of you. I send love, encouragement, and hope your way. I am your biggest fan, I know you can do it. You will knock their socks off with your intelligence.
I ask, only, that you remember me. You look at the stars and send hugs and kisses to me.
Just remember that I will be weepy, frustrated, and stressed. If I don't tell you, know that I need you. Remind me that the end is near.
I prayed to remind Heavenly Father that I can't do this alone. He reminded me that I am not alone. A good interchange. I asked Him to remember you, and to take care of you, because I cannot be there.
Regularly, I will tell you of the Queen's day. Send you pictures. She misses you.
I found our love song. I figured that you would agree. For the year of 2009, 2 years of incredible joy, our song is Dixie Chicks' Lullaby.
Drive safe, sweet love.
3 comments:
Thanks for this. I am, of all fathers, most blessed.
T
How very sweet Amber, I only wish I could be there to help you get through this time. I am sorry that I have to make choices between my Mom and my kids, it really sucks! I feel so helpless.I pray intently for you and Ben and Emily while Ben is away. Love ya, Mom
Oh Amber!!! I want to give you a huge gigantic hug! You sweet thing, you are in our prayers!
Post a Comment