I, in the business of the weekend, failed to take photographs of my precious nephew. He is tiny, alert, and the perfect son for a wonderful sister. Holding him reminded me of the special gift we have waiting for us in November. I am so excited!
I did, however, capture the precious meeting between the Queen and her great-grandparents.
As you can see, it was a momentous occasion. The Queen kept Nana and Papa entertained with her motor skills, and we were able to catch up.
Papa rapidly learned the easiest way to make the Queen giggle and forever earned her devotion.
Shopping and eating consumed our time together, but we did take advantage of the nice weather and went to the park. The Queen tried the swings and the slides. I think she enjoyed the swings a little bit more than the slides.
Aunt Livvy and Uncle Kaden enjoyed "helping" us with the Queen. They played and "protected" her while we were at home and at the park. It was so neat to see how much fun the Queen had playing with her aunts and uncles.
But nothing could compare with her excitement for dogs. She would scream and giggle whenever she would see a dog. The dogs at my parent's home did not share in the joy, but our friend's dog completely loved the Queen.
On the last day of the visit, we enjoyed sitting and listening to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir's tribute to the soldiers. The Queen was as enraptured as we were.
Thank you Nana and Papa for a fantastic weekend!!
I have proof, besides puking, that I am pregnant. It may be small, but it is there.
At last I can report that my extreme pregnancy sickness has ceased. I still get sick in the mornings, especially if I am tired, but I rarely throw up and can actually eat a variety of foods! I can now revel in my pregancy. I really do enjoy every aspect of pregancy: the glow, the baby's movements, and the belly. It will be interesting to see how big I get this time (and how much weight I gain).
6 comments:
I'm very excited for you. The Queen looked very happy to be with family it sounds like it was a lot of fun. Glad you got the opportunity.
BTW can B find out what needs to be done to fix the pump? September seems so long away but it's coming so soon!
I'm also very glad that you're feeling better, enjoy being pregnant and can't wait till the little gets really mobile on you, it's fun!
Great pictures! We love how The Queen is a perfect combination of both of your looks. We are so happy that you are feeling better. You deserve to enjoy at least a little of this!
Amber: Thanks so very, very much for capturing the actual moment of meeting. I have seldom seen such a big grin on Mom's face. Just fantastic!! AND thanks for the portrait of Baby 2. We're so glad you are feeling better.
You are the BEST!!!!
What a wonderful weekend! We loved having the chance to see you and your little lady! Amber she is such a tiny doll, I just love her! You looked so wonderful as well, and it makes me so happy to hear that you are on the mend! We sure love you guys and miss you already!
Thanks for posting the pictures of Nana and Papa meeting the little one. They're very sweet photos. I'm so glad that you're feeling better (been praying for ya). See you soon!
Those are sweet pictures. You are very quick I still haven't put up any of my new pictures.You know I have quit a few. So glad we could see you if only for a weekend.
Post a Comment