Header

Header

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Almost There

Dear B.,
Two 14-page papers written. Two presentations prepared. Two math assignments completed. What is left? Final draft of my last 14-page paper, 3 math assignments, finishing the last 230 pages of a textbook, and finals. Now that my papers are written, and one final draft left, I am feeling like I can breathe. Still much to do, but not as much as before.
The Queen is enjoying her GGMel. GGMel plays with her, talks with her, sings with her, and does all the things that I will do once I am finished with school. Finished with school. Wow. I can't believe it is happening.
I love our little girl. She brings such a light to my life! She picks everything she can off the floor, and puts it in her mouth--makes me think I should vacuum a little more.


You remember toying with the idea about getting a dog? No need.

The Queen is getting more interested in books. She even sat through 3 pages of our story tonight!




Remember Margaret? Proof that she carries Margaret with her everywhere. It is especially sweet after she gets up from sleeping. She makes sure to grab her Margaret before I pick her up.

Bath time is getting so fun! She now splashes and gets me all wet. I love it! She is such a sweet girl!


Our dear friend, April, was featured in the news. Click here to see her! Make sure and watch with a tissue.
Dear love, I miss you so much. I like it much better when you are here beside me. Not too long!
Love,
Ambrosia and the Queen

3 comments:

Ben said...

I love you my beautifuls. I'm so proud of you Amber, and I can't wait to see you.

Love,
Dad

Eli and Christine Turner said...

You can do it! You're so close to being DONE with school. I love that picture of the little one crawling with a toy in her mouth. We will see you very soon!

DuPree's said...

Hey! It's Melia and Devin! I'm posting on yours so you can have mine! Thanks for letting us hang out with you and Emily, she sure makes Sacrament meeting a lot more exciting! Let me know if you need anything!