Header

Header

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It is Coming!

I took my LAST final of my college career! Hooray! I have one more paper to turn in, a quick little essay to write, and I am finished! We are almost on our way to see the greatest husband and daddy in the world!
To reward B. for the time away, I will allow him to do three things.
1. Wake up with the Queen for three weeks.
2. Bathe, feed, and play with the Queen for the rest of our vacation.
3. Rub my aching back.
If I could trade pregnancy with him, I would. Oh well.
Soon I will be able to take naps while the Queen sleeps. Yay! I think that that makes graduating all the more sweeter.
For a little reminder to B. of what his daughter looks like, some cute photos of feeding time.



Remember, she loves you.

Time for me to get things ready!

5 comments:

Thomas Turner said...

Congratulations, Amber, on finishing school. We can't wait to see you!!

G and N

The Brugger Bunch said...

HIP HIP HOORAY! Congratulations on finishing school, and amazing fete, and on seeing your husband soon! We are so excited for you! Love you!

Munson Family said...

You are soooo awesome! Here comes the sun. I'm glad you arrived safely to your destination. Give lots of love to Ben and Emily for us.I hope you get to relax and enjoy the summer. We will be thinking of you.

Bryson and Tara said...

Congrats, Amber! What an accomplishment! Enjoy your reunion with Ben!

Marla and Jim said...

Where has Ben been and where will the three of you be for the summer?