Header

Header

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Letters from Home pt. 2

Dear B.,

I miss you dearly, but have managed to stay on top of homework while spending time with our daughter. She, as you know, entertains herself. She finds me to be quite boring. So, I have captured her in some of her "moments" of play.



She has enjoyed her times at the baby-sitter. I think the presence of another baby has helped. I don't think, anymore, that she will have attachment deficiencies because of this experience. This has helped relieve my stress.
At this moment the Queen is using my leg as a chew toy. It is so cute. While she still only kisses me on occasion (in the mornings and when she is scared), she does manage to give Margaret lots of love. I think the "love" she gives is meant for you and I, she would just rather give it to something that won't hug and kiss her back. You know how she is.

The days go fast but the nights last forever. I am so grateful this separation is temporary. At least I don't have to worry about cleaning off the table : ).
The Queen and I are cheering for you!

Love,
Ambrosia and The Queen


P.S. You know how often I forget how far along I am, so I have added a reminder at the top of the page. Now you can remember too!

1 comment:

Eli and Christine Turner said...

Your letters are so sweet, soon you will be reunited. I feel nosy for reading them though. Emily is so beautiful. According to your pregnancy calendar you will soon find out the gender. Please fill us in as soon as you can! Eli's thinking it's a "hotdog" (as your calendar put it).