Header

Header

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Letters from Home

Dear Daddy,
I am using the skills you taught me to their entirety: clapping my hands, high fives, and waving.
This morning, while waiting for mommy to feed me, I realized I should celebrate my existence. I am, after all, the cutest baby in the universe (you told me so). Mommy thought it was so cute that she snapped a photo.

Last night I could hardly wait to get into my bath! I stood next to the bathtub to make sure mommy was making the water perfect.

After I was finished, mommy swaddled me tight in a comfy towel and set me on a chair for a photo.

I love bathtime.
I miss you! Hugs and Kisses!
Love,

The Queen

2 comments:

Ben said...

Sorry I deleted the last comment I made (I made a typo). I love you guys and miss you like crazy. Thanks for the beautiful pictures.

Bryson and Tara said...

I can't imagine how hard this separation must be...especially with a baby on the way. How long is he gone for? Best of luck! You guys are awesome!